CEO, Entrepreneur and Bosses (CEB) Organization intents to raise economic development in transpiring markets through education of small to large enterprises on how to uplift businesses through global connections. By offering entrepreneurs of every level from start-ups, funding, marketing, pitching, PR and general business strategies, we intent to raise the number of businesses that can start, grow and expand.
These General Terms and Conditions apply to individuals or organizations signing an agreement with CEO, Entrepreneur and Bosses (CEB) Organization and/or using our services. By signing an agreement and/or using our services, you warrant to have read, understood and accepted these General Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to agree to them, you will not be entitled to sign an agreement and/or use services from CEO, Entrepreneur and Bosses (CEB) Organization.
We suggest you to read these General Terms and Conditions thoroughly, for you to be aware of your rights and obligations when signing an agreement with/using services from CEO, Entrepreneur and Bosses (CEB) Organization.
CEO, Entrepreneur and Bosses (CEB) Organization aspire to be the world’s largest global network for entrepreneurs. Our platform provides CEO, Entrepreneur and Bosses (CEB) Organization members with an array of resources to offer them a helping hand with their businesses of every level, startups, and enterprise to large corporations.
With this, you agree to adhere with all ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our Platform, including without restrictions of your participation with whatever events and meetings and your submission of acceptable Public Information. You also agree to adhere the ordinances and regulations regarding the transmission of technical data consigned from the country you live in.
Our Platform is made accessible to everyone who are of legal aged. Our Platform is technically restricted to whoever temporarily or indefinitely tagged as suspended users. By registering to utilize our Platform, you show and guarantee that you are at least 18 years of age.
We have the authority, in our own prudence, to suspend or abort your privileged of using our Platform, and deny any reapplications with the matter.
2.2 Password and Security.
By the moment, you finish your registration process, you will then create a password that will allow you to access our Platform. You agree to sustain the confidentiality of your password, and are fully responsible for all liability and damages resulting from your failure to maintain that confidentiality and all activities that occur using your password.
- Fees and Payments
Access to our websites and use of selected features of our Platform is free. The fees may vary depending on the events we may host, but rest assured, everyone is being notified ahead of time. Whatever changes we will make along the way, we make sure that each member is given prior notice.
- Your Information
“Your Information” is defined as any material you provide (directly or indirectly), including data provided during the registration process. You are accountable with your own data, and we act as a passive channel for your online distribution and publication of your Public Information, if applicable.
4.2 Restrictions. In concern of your use of our Platform, you agree that Your Information:
(a) shall not be deceitful;
(b) shall not intrude any third party’s copyright, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
(c) shall not infringe law, ordinance or regulation;
(d) shall not be obscene
(e) shall not contain whatever forms of viruses
(f) shall not link directly or indirectly to any materials to which you do not have a right to link to or include.
Furthermore, you agree that you will honestly provide us with your valid, current email address, both at the time of your registration with us and from time to time as your email address changes.
- Meetings at Venues
Through our Platform we provide tools that enable our users to arrange physical meetings (a ” CEO, Entrepreneur and Bosses (CEB) Organization Meeting” or CEO, Entrepreneur and Bosses (CEB) Organization Gathering) at venues that include, but are not limited to, public parks, private homes or private enterprises (such as coffee shops or retail stores). We do not supervise these CEO, Entrepreneur and Bosses (CEB) Organization Meetings and are not involved in any way with the actions of any individuals at these CEO, Entrepreneur and Bosses (CEB) Organization Meetings. Thus, we have no control over the identity or actions of the individuals who are present at these CEO, Entrepreneur and Bosses (CEB) Organization Meetings, and we request that our users exercise caution and good judgment when attending these CEO, Entrepreneur and Bosses (CEB) Organization Meetings.
- Communications from CEO, Entrepreneur and Bosses (CEB) Organization and Members of the CEO, Entrepreneur and Bosses (CEB) Organization Community
6.1 CEO, Entrepreneur and Bosses (CEB) Organization Communications.
You comprehend that specific communications, such as CEO, Entrepreneur and Bosses (CEB) Organization service announcements, as well as offers of sponsorship or promotion significant and advantageous to you, are part of our Platform. By using our Platform, you expressly agree to receive such communications from CEO, Entrepreneur and Bosses (CEB) Organization.
6.2 Communications with Members of the CEO, Entrepreneur and Bosses (CEB) Organization Community.
Your Organizer or Creator or Host. By joining a CEO, Entrepreneur and Bosses (CEB) Organization Group, you understand and agree that you may receive communication from your Organizer or Creator or Host and their designees in the normal course of utilizing our Platform. Your Organizer’s or Creator’s or Host’s messages will be relayed to your email address through our Platform, which does not disclose your email address.
CEO, Entrepreneur and Bosses (CEB) Organization principal will provide (personal) data which shall be processed in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
We may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. Because we have no control over such websites or resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such websites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You also acknowledge and agree that CEO, Entrepreneur and Bosses (CEB) Organization shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or about the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or resource.
- Warranties; Liability
9.1 Disclaimer of Warranties.
Your use of our Platform is at your sole risk. Our Platform is provided to you “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We specifically disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement. We disclaim any warranties regarding the security, reliability, timeliness, and performance of our Platform. We disclaim any warranties for any information or advice obtained through our Platform. We disclaim any warranties for services or goods received through or advertised on our Platform or received through any links provided by our Platform, as well as for any information or advice received through any links provided through our Platform.
9.2 Limitation of Liability.
You agree that in no event shall CEO, Entrepreneur and Bosses (CEB) Organization be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if CEO, Entrepreneur and Bosses (CEB) Organization has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
We reserve the right at any time or times to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any portion of our Platform with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or termination of our Platform.
- Other Terms
- The Member may not, without the written approval of the CEO, Entrepreneur and Bosses (CEB) Organization, disclose any confidential information relating to the organization and its Members and their businesses, to any third party. Likewise, the organization may not, without the written approval of the Member, disclose any confidential information relating to the Member and his/her business, to any third party, except regarding the Member’s profile, as set out in 7 above. For this paragraph, the term “confidential information” includes any information or knowledge acquired by the Member and/or the Network during the term of this agreement, including, but not limited to:
- The Member’s and the Member companies’ trade secrets, business methods, operations and techniques, intellectual property rights, proprietary information, and all documentation, notes and other records incorporating information contemplated in this paragraph;
- The identity of the Member’s clients and customers (including potential clients and customers who the Members has not yet contacted, but intends to contact for conducting business);
- Trade results or any other financial information relating to the Member; and
- Information relating to the products or services sold by the member which could either assist a competitor or harm the Member if such information came to a competitor’s attention.
- Either party may end the Member’s membership for whatever reason, by giving the other party written notice of not less than 7 (seven) working days. Neither party shall be obliged to give reasons for the termination. Terminating the membership, the organization shall not be required to refund any portion of any membership fee to the Member and the Member shall be required to pay membership fees that have accrued at the point of termination.
- CEO, Entrepreneur and Bosses (CEB) Organization keeps the right to amend and update these terms and conditions and Members will receive written notice of whatever changes may be performed.